Amal Jyothi in association with CLAS Coaching is starting in-house program for GATE training from January 2019 onwards, preparing motivated students for GATE 2020. Classes will be arranged on Sundays and public holidays. Total number of classes will be 70 days with 490 hours at 7 hours per day.
WHAT IS GATE
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institutes of Technologies on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
These programs are extremely tailor made to suit the most urged need of the student community. The students get excellent exposure to the theory subjects and will be trained by eminent trainers, with proven track record.
The pedagogy of training at CLAS (Center for Learning and Success) comprises of four levels.
- 1. Enhance in-depth knowledge in the subject.
- 2. Guiding to practice shortcuts through problems in workbook.
- 3. Working out 30 years’ previous questions of both GATE and IES.
- 12 Subject test papers and 5 Mock exams.
- GATE requirement for higher studies
- Earn a stipend of Rs. 12,400/- per month on M. Tech admissions, irrespective of the institution of admission.
- High GATE score is mandatory for PG admissions to IITs and to a large number of NITs
- Over 500 institutes require GATE for admission to their PG Programs
- Saving of one year by qualifying GATE in the final year of B Tech
- Amal Jyothi is an Authorized Test Centre for GATE, which is normally scheduled on the first and second week-ends of February, every year.
- Public Sector Undertakings/Organizations
- Get placed in Navaratna companies, mandatorily based on GATE score.
- A host of 60 PSUs use GATE Scores for jobs in these organizations
- National level scientific organisations use GATE score for Research Fellowships
- Scientists grade jobs and career in R&D organizations like BARC
- Technical value addition and expertise in subject/domain specialization
- GATE score card differentiates and give a better acceptability for the student in engineering profession throughout life
- Better mark score in university exams