Santhom and Amala Hostels
Hostel Room Allotment list published : SANTHOM (Boys) | AMALA (Girls)
Students shall bring hostel admission printout from their login
If you received multiple SMS, SORRY for the inconvenience caused by our fault.
One of the star attractions of Amal Jyothi is the excellent hostel facility. The two campus hostels, Santhom for gents and Amala for ladies, are taken care of by dedicated Catholic Priests and Nuns. There is telephonic access to all rooms and 610 Mbps WiFi Connectivity inside the hostel. Affectionate discipline, tasty food at moderate rates and neat rooms with modern sanitation and professional laundry services are the hallmarks of the Amal Jyothi hostels.
Procedure to be followed for admissionFor B Tech, M Tech & MCA Students (Online application only, along with college application):
- Hostel admission can be applied once College admission is confirmed. By paying all the hostel fees online you can download the hostel application.
- Hostel admission also should be confirmed after the college admission (if needed)
- Hostel inmates should have a bank account, with internet banking facility. (Parents accounts also can be used)
Hostel Fee Details 2018First time total payments
- B Tech Boys : Rs. 37,700/-
- B Tech Girls : Rs. 37,800 /-
- M Tech Boys : Rs. 42,400 /-
- M Tech Girls : Rs. 42,500 /-
- MCA Boys : Rs. 35,400 /-
- MCA Girls : Rs. 38,000 /-
Fees in detail
- M Tech (Boys& Girls)- Rent Single room/year : Rs. 21,500 /-
- MCA (Girls) - Rent Double room/ year : Rs. 17,000 /-
- MCA (Boys) - Rent Double room/ year : Rs. 17,000 /-
- B Tech (Boys& Girls)- Rent Tri. room/ year : Rs. 17,000 /-
- Caution deposit : Rs. 3000 /-
- Admission fee : Rs. 500 /-
- Mess advance : Rs. 4000 /-
- Laundry (For one year) : Rs. 7600 /-
- Package** : Rs. 5000 /-
- News Paper (For one year) : Rs. 900/- or 700 /-
**Package – Bed & Pillow : Bucket & Mug : Broom, dust bin, dust pan, table lamp and Laundry bag are bundled with your allotted room. You shall not bring these items.
Monthly Mess Feee Payment
Hostel Mess Fee of 3800 ~ 3900 INR including establishment charges based on the dividing system. (Unexpected price hike for external commodities will reflect in mess fee.)