Amal Jyothi contains the best faculties in the whole of Kerala. Amal Jyothi recognizes that the quality of its staff and their contributions represent its most significant asset in fulfilling its mission. We are one of the kerala's best engineering college, with a wide reputation for outstanding achievement, recognizing and rewarding our staff through various opportunities and benefits. Would you like to contribute to our ongoing success?
Requirement in B Tech : CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IT, ME, ME (AUotomobile), Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics & English. - PROFESSORS, ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS & ASSISTANT PROFESSORS
Requirement in M Tech : Communication Engineerig, Power Electronics & Power Systems, Mechanical Machine Design, Energy Systems, Computer Science & Engineering, Structural Eng.&Construction Management, Nanotechnology, Computer Aided Structural Engineering - PROFESSORS, ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS & ASSISTANT PROFESSORS
Requirement in M C A : - ASSISTANT PROFESSORSQualification for B Tech & M Tech : Ph. D (Fresh/experienced/shortly completing) or M Tech (Candidates having outstanding track records up to M Tech)
Qualification for MCA : M C A (Fresh/experienced: Candidates having BCA / BSc Mathematics / B Sc CS / B Sc IT in UG and having outstanding track records up to MCA)
How to apply
1. Candidates may fill this online application form
2. Email detailed CV to email@example.com
3. Subject Title should be like ” Vacancy in the Dept of (dept. name)”
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated one week prior to the date of the interview through e-mail. Candidates invited for interview should submit the following:
- Detailed C V
- Attested copies of all relevant certificates
- Aadhar and PAN card Copies (if available)
- First page of research publications, if any
- Candidate shall come prepared for a 5 min class on subject related topic of his/ her choice
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidates.
- Those who have attended interviews at the College within the last one year need not apply again
- All enquiries / correspondences regarding selection should be addressed to the PA to the Principal.