|CS||Computer Science and Engineering||120||18|
|EC||Electronics & Communication Engineering (NBA Accredited till 2020)||120||18|
|EE||Electrical & Electronics Engineering (NBA Accredited till 2020)||60||9|
|MA||Mechanical Engineering Automobile||60||9|
|MT||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||60||9|
|FE||Food Engineering & Technology (Subject to approval)||60||9|
|* Foreign Nationals (FN) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) & Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC). Read more >>|
|Courses >>||ME & CH||CE, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, MA & MT|
|Tuition Fee (Payment mode)*||Rs. 75,000/- (Per Year)||Rs. 37,500/- (Per Sem)|
|Interest free refundable deposit *||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Nil|
|Caution deposit||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|PTA, Training and Other Fee (Yearly)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|University fee (Yearly) and exam fee||Rs. 2,700/- **||Rs. 2,700/- **|
|Admission fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Total||Rs. 1,98,200 /-||Rs. 60,700 /-|
|* May vary as per Kerala Govt norms. ** May vary as per KTU norms.|
|Uniform fee for boys : INR 3850/-, for girls : INR 5400/-|
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India for general category admission.
- Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017.
- Academic Requirements for 2017-18: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota. Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Entrance Examination: Candidates should qualify (a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II) in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala(KEAM) and should be listed in KEAM Rank List. No other entrance exams are approved by AJCE.
- Supernumerary quota for Foreign Nationals (FN), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) & Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC): No Visiting Visa holder can sponsor a student or who holds a Visa with ‘House Wife’ status. Either of the parent's certificate of employment on company letterhead is required
- NRI Quota : The Managements are entitled to fill up 15% seats in the NRI category (NRI) by admitting qualified students who are Sons and Daughters of Non Resident Indians. These students are advised to qualify (a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II) in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala(KEAM) and should be listed in KEAM Rank List. Exemptions are based on their academic eligibility as stipulated by AICTE, Govt of Kerala and APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU). Required: Father’s / Mother’s / Sponsor's Visa copy in English Language. (Translated to English)