Amal Jyothi College of Engineering (AJCE) and Asian Institute of Petroleum and Construction Technology (AIPCT)
AAjPaCT is a joint venture between Amal Jyothi College of Engineering (AJCE) and Asian Institute of Petroleum and Construction Technology (AIPCT). AAjPaCT aims to bridge the existing skill gap amongst young engineers and non-engineers in the field of mechanical, petroleum, electronic, electrical, Instrumentation, chemical and allied process industries.
AIPCT, www.aipct.asia, offers specialized training programs by experts from international petroleum companies and the practical sessions are handled by internationally acclaimed senior professionals. Students will also be introduced to real world practical scenarios and the training sessions shall be conducted at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering or outside the campus.
- CONTROL & AUTOMATION IN OIL INDUSTRY – SCADA included (24 hours)
- Piping & Pipeline Engineering – (60 hours)
- QA/QC Mechanical With NDT (ASNT Level II Certification) – (30 hours)
- Fire and Safety Engineering * – 20 hours
- Diploma in Oil and Gas Operations – 6 months
Internship shall be provided for selected students optionally.
- Quality education
- Well experienced faculties
- Soft Skill development programs
- Training for attending interviews
- Onsite training for eligible selected candidates after the course
- Resume preparation
- Placement support for eligible candidates.
- Conducting National/ International Seminars and Workshops
- 5 faculty members are with PhD
- Visiting Faculties from abroad with minimum 15 years of petroleum industry experience.
- Faculties worked in ADNOC, ONGC, PETROFAC, Shell, Ras Gas, Reliance & QatarPetroleum Group of companies etc.
Contact UsAsian Institute of Petroleum and Construction Technology (AIPCT)
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Campus
Kottayam District, Kerala, India – 686518,
Prof Sherin Thampi + 91 9846715983 Prof Rohit Rajeev + 91 9496323549 Prof Edwin Basil Lal + 91 9746710546