Total Station Surveying Land Surveying, Contour Surveying, Road Alignment, Pipe Alignment and Benchmark Shifting using the modern day surveying equipment Total Station.
2. MATERIAL TESTING
- Properties of Cement Sieve analysis, Specific gravity, Initial Setting Time, Final Setting Time, and Standard Consistency Test Cement Mortar Compressive strength.
- Properties of Aggregates Sieve analysis of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates Specific Gravity of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates Bulk Density of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates Water Absorption of Coarse aggregate and Fine aggregates Bulking of Sand
- Properties of Concrete Workability of Concrete (Slump Test, Compaction factor Test) Compressive Strength Test Concrete Mix Design Design of Concrete Mix required for various construction purposes as per client requirement
- Properties of Steel Bending Re Bending Analysis Young’s Modulus of elasticity Industrial Steel Weld Joint Properties
Sieve Analysis Graphical representation of the gradation of aggregates to be used in different forms of construction. Bitumen Extraction Test Determination of the bitumen content present in the bituminous mixes used in the construction of public roads. BM & BC Mix Design Design of Bituminous Macadam and Bituminous Concrete, the top layers of a flexible pavement which includes the proportioning of aggregates and determination of optimum bitumen content. CBR Test Determination of the strength of subgrade soil in a pavement.
4. GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
Engineering Properties of the Soil Cohesion, Angle of Internal Friction, Permeability, Compressibility of Soil
5. ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Water Quality Analysis
6. SOFTWARE TRAINING
Auto CAD, STADD Pro, Primavera