Amal Jyothi RedHat AcademyAJCE have entered an MoU with Red Hat® - the World’s largest Linux company, to become a RedHat Academy. Through this academic partnership, Red Hat® is providing training and certification programmes in today’s most demanding globally recognized IT certifications at our campus.
- RH124 - Red Hat System Administration I 9.0
- RH134 - Red Hat System Administration II 9.0
- DO101 - Introduction to OpenShift Applications 4.6
- DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes 4.6
- AD183 - Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE 7.0
- RH294 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible 8.4
- CL110 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators 16.1
Course Fee for Instructor led Offline Training
|Course||Training Fee*||Exam Fee**||Hrs|
|RHCSA||5000 INR||9735 INR||50|
|RHCE||6000 INR||9735 INR||120|
| * Including online course material
** RedHat examination fee may vary as per RedHat policy. Read more >>
RHCE Exam Fee 19470 INR includes RHCSA Exam Fee.
Red Hat® Academy turns academic institutions into centers for enterprise-ready talent by outfitting them with Red Hat Training. This comes in the form of hands-on instruction, curriculum, labs, performance-based testing, and instructor support. The Red Hat Academy curriculum is offered across Red Hat’s most in-demand platform, middleware, and cloud technologies. Red Hat® certifications are different from other IT certifications. To earn a Red Hat certification, one must pass a hands-on, practical exam in which you complete real-world tasks using Red Hat technologies rather than just being asked questions about the technology. Red Hat certification program gives employers a way to find and develop qualified professionals and allows technical professionals to prove their skills and build their careers.