Department Library – Rules
- Books shall be issued to the students only between 4.10 pm – 4.30 pm.
- Silence should be maintained in the library by all users.
- The issue period is for 30 days. The user can re-issue the book for one more month.
- An over-due charge of Rs. 5 /- per day shall be charged against each book not returned within the due date.
- Only books in the ‘issue-section’ will be issued to the students.
Room no. of the Department Library: DC 209
Faculty-in-charge: Mr. Thomas Abraham, Assistant Professor, Dept. of AUE.