- A workshop on java language was conducted by Mr. Anilkumar and his team from Think Force Software Solutions on 18th February 2015 from 9.30am to 4.10pm.
- MEGAPIXELS – BASIC DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP (March 14-15 2015)
Creativity & Shoot Moments - Click here
- Computer Hardware and Networking Course (May 13-14,2015) - Click here for photos
- Department of Computer Science Engineering & MCA had conducted a 4-day ISTE workshop on "Aakash Android Application Programming "on 23-24 February and 2-3 March 2013 for students.
- Department of Computer Science Engineering & MCA had conducted a 2-day ISTE workshop on Research Methods in Education Technology for the faculty members.
- Department of Computer Science Engineering & MCA conducted a two weeks ISTE Workshop on Database management system under MHRD NMEICT by IIT Bombay during May 21-31, 2013 through Ekalavya Programme.
- Department of CSE and ISTE Kerala Section organized “One day e-workshop on Creative Teaching”, for faculty members on October 5th 2013. Mr. Aby Jacob (AP, CSE) & Ms. Neethu C Sekhar(AP, CSE) were the co-ordinators.
- Dept of CSE organized a class on “Effective usage of scientific calculator” for final year students conducted by Mr. Solomon George ,co-ordinated by Ms. Neethu C Sekhar (AP, CSE).
- A class was organized by faculty members, Ms Sharon Sunny, Ms Sruthi S, Ms Anjana V for Plus 1 Computer Science students of SMV HSS Poonjar. The class was mainly focused on familiarizing the hardware components of computer and new developments in Computer Science.
- The Foss club of CSE department organized a six day training session on Android for final year B.Tech students during 27/1/14-1/2/14 in association with Aceware Technologies,Trivandrum.
- Foss Club of Dept. of CSE organized a one day session on open cloud for CSE students on 29/1/14. The resource person was Mr. Arun Eapen from Redhat.
- Computer Society of India- Cochin Chapter along with CSE department of AJCE conducted a six day workshop on “ Latex-Typesetting Documentation Tool”. Ms Sumy Joseph (AP,CSE) was the coordinator for the workshop.
- Dept of CSE organized a class on “Effective usage of scientific calculator” for first year students conducted by Mr. Solomon George , co-ordinated by Ms. Neethu C Sekhar (AP, CSE)
- Dept of CSE organized a class on cyber security by Mr. Joseph Ponnoly for S6 students. Prof Manoj T Joy, Ms. Sumy joseph (AP, CSE) coordinated the event.
- Career enhancement and training cell of CSE Dept in association Start-up village, organized an inspiring session on opportunities in start-up village.
- CSE department of AJCE organized a session on various certification courses for S6 students which was taken by Mr Rohit Nair, Karvin software solutions.
- CSE Department organized a two weeks ISTE workshop, on “ Research Methodologies” in June , Ekalavya@IIT Bombay’, under National Mission on Education through ICT ( MHRD, Govt. of India). Mr. Jayakrishna V was the coordinator for the same.
- CSE department of AJCE organized a two day latex (document typesetting tool) workshop in assocaition with SPACE trivandrum. Mr. Ganesh (SPACE Trivandrum) , Ms. Shiney Thomas (AP, CSE, AJCE)and Mr.Joms Antony (CS PG Scholar, AJCE) were the resource persons for the particular program. Mr.Juby Mathew & Ms. Sumy Joseph were the coordinators for the same.
- CSE department of AJCE was credited for the perfect live telecasting of the “ABHISHEKAGNI” the blessed retreat which was conducted by ATTAPPADI Sehiyon Team at Cathedral Church , Kanjirappally .
- Department of Computer Science Engineering & MCA had conducted a 2-day ISTE workshop on "Aakash for education" on 10th&11th November 2012.
- Department of Computer Science Engineering & MCA had organized a one day National Level Workshop on ‘A-VIEW Training with Certification ” on Friday December 14, 2012, in association with Amrita E-Learning Lab.
- “A quiz competition Hardware Geek” was org.by the Hardware & Networking Club on Mar 15; coordinated by Sreehari B.Hedgen and Riyamol Antony (S8). Maria Elsa, Arjun Gopal (S8) officiated as quiz masters. Sandeep Thomas, Sneha Elizabeth Thomas (S8) emerged as winners.
- A series of Linux workshops were conducted for B.Tech(CSE &IT),M.Tech(CSE) and MCA students by the Dept. of CSE sponsored by the Spoken Tutorial Project “Talk to a Teacher” of IIT Bombay funded by MHRD Govt. Of India.
- Department of CSE and MCA along with Deepika Children’s League and Zen Technologies, Kanjirappaly , conducted a digital painting competition ‘ GUERNICA 2011’ 0n 12 oct 2011.
- Department organized 1) Aptitude Training for S7 students on 26th Oct by Sujith, ASTHRA 2) training program in personality Development for MCA first semester students from 14-16 Oct 2011.
- Department organized a two week ISTE workshop on Technical Writing.
- Faculties of CSE , MCA and S1 M.Tech students attended a seminar by Dr. Reji Mathew on Business Analytics.
- Department organized a two week ISTE workshop on Software Development Technique for teachers of Engineering and Science Institute conducted by ‘Ekalavya@IIT Bombay’, under National Mission on Education through ICT ( MHRD, Govt. of India).
- AICERA-first Annual International Conference on Emerging Research Areas organized by the department.
- NARC ’08-An intercollegiate staff development programme on ‘Neo Areas of Research in Computing was conducted from 26 Nov to 2 Dec. The program was inaugurated by Dr.Achuthsankar S Nair, Hon. Director Centre for Bioinformatics, University of Kerala.
- The Dept. has signed industrial collaboration with ARTIN DYNAMICS, Technopark, for proof testing.
- STEP ’09 Under the Community Extension Development Cell(CEDC) of the department, the first project STEP(Societal Technology Education Programme) initiated its activities.STEP is a joint venture (for empowering the rural youth with computer education )of the Dept. and C-DAC(Centre for development of Advanced Computing), Kanjirappally.
- Dept. of CSE organized a faculty training program on 'General Informatics' sponsored by State Higher Education Council, for the faculty of St. Dominic's College, Kanjirapally, from 23 to 25 Nov. Mr. Jacob Job(Superintendent of Police, Telecommunications),led a talk on Cyber Laws and Security, Prof. Manoj T Joy , Mr. G.S Santhoshkumar, Mr. Shaan Geo, Ms. Lisha Varghese , Mr. G.S. Ajith , Mr.Jinson Devis , Mr. M.R. Arun were the other resourse persons.
- “Amaljyothi Beats” is a new venture initiated by CSE students in search of enthralling campus beats .It offers opportunities to nourish skills along with academics. M. Karthik (Administrator), Saran S Nair (Chief Editor), Josekutty Abraham (Web Designer),Tina Maria Thomas and Sebin Jose S5 are the main craftsmen. www.amaljyothibeats.com
- Depts of CS and ME jointly conducted a workshop on 'Opportunities in Sponsored Research for Academic Institutes” on 26, 27 Nov, inaugurated by Padmashri Prof. R. M. Vasagam, Former Vice Chancellor ,Anna University. Prof. Manoj T Joy, HoD , CSE & MCA, was the Convener.
- A training program on General Informatics was organised at Bishop Moore College, Mavelikkara, on 21 Dec. Prof. Manoj T Joy, Ms. Lisha Varghese, Mr. K .S. Arun led classes on 'Catalysts for Better Computing',' Computer Network and Internet' and 'INFLIBNET'.